· Hotel Santa Eufémia ·
The Portuguese government requires proof of negative test or digital certificate for all guests to access the hotel, which must be defined by all guests at check-in.
If you do not have proof of vaccination or a valid test, the hotel offers at reception the possibility of carrying out a quick test during check-in.
In view of the current contingencies of mitigation and control of the COVID 19 pandemic and based on the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health, we reiterate our commitment to the quality of the service we have always provided to our customers.
We created an internal security plan that allows the safe use of our facilities:
- We are a Clean & Safe hotel certified by Turismo de Portugal;
- We do not have any hotel with several disinfection points for use by customers and employees;
- Our complete team of certified training to ensure that all hygiene and disinfection procedures in circulation, service and bedroom areas are complied with;
- Room cleaning is done with products certified and homologated by the European Union and the cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection plans comply with the DGS recommendations, with the addition of ozone diffusion being used to reinforce safety in the disinfection of room surfaces;
- All employees wear masks permanently;
- We respect the norms of social distance and in the public areas of the Bar and in the breakfast room, making available places and subject to reservation;
- We favor, whenever possible, digital communication, avoiding the use of paper.
We are here to welcome and contribute so that we have a safe and memorable stay in Covilhã and Serra da Estrela.